[Spambayes] Bouncing Spam

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions tim@fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Nov 27 17:01:18 2002

Well, ok then, the question arises as to whether or not spambayes should offer
some functionality that is integratable into MX agents, or an MX agent proxy,
or something like that, that is spambayes enabled, for webmasters or others
who administer such things...  I certainly wouldn't have the slightest idea
how to make such a thing, but it seems reasonable.

- TimS