[Spambayes] Re: Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 01:04:31 2002

[Mark Hammond]
> Oh, if only it were that easy <wink>.  The good news is that
> however this is fixed, it will also lend itself to a fix for the
> multipart/signed message abomination we are lumped with and I am
> partially stalled on.

Good news -- I managed to fix it without making the multipart/signed
silliness even one iota easier.  OK, "fix" is a strong claim.  I cut off the
head, boltied it to my dashboard, and buried the torso in a different state.

> And I hereby retract any aspersions I cast upon the wonderful
> email package <0.1 wink>

It should do better on this one -- patches accepted <wink>.