[Spambayes] "Lindsey Carter": Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.orgdevelopment

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 4 21:10:25 2002

  TP> I just looked, and noticed that _remove_msg() didn't do the

  TP>     self.wordinfo[word] = record

  TP> bit at the end which may be needed to tell a persistent DB that
  TP> the content of *record* changed.  Then untraining a msg would
  TP> screw things up, by decrementing the nspam or nham count but not
  TP> reducing the word counts to match.  I'll check in a fix for that
  TP> now.  Maybe there are other places "like that".

Actually, the pspam code ended up making WordInfo objects back into
independent persistent objects just so that I don't have to worry
about these sorts of issues.  So this is not the problem now (although
it may have been a week or two ago).

Jeremy