[Spambayes] x-hammie-disposition in pop3proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Sat Nov 2 18:16:05 2002

Hi Tim,

> adding the x-hammie-disposition header with value of 'no'.

'No' means it thinks it's ham - the header means "Is it spam?"  At the
moment the header added by pop3proxy.py is always "Yes" or "No" - I'll add
the new "Unsure" value when I get the chance.

> I don't have a trained database (the real challenge) at this point

Use hammie.py to train it - the usage message should tell you everything
you need to know, except how to create the mbox files or directories of
email message to feed into it.  Hopefully your email client will export
messages into one of those formats...

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com