[Spambayes] Anyone find this spam interesting?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Dec 10 14:42:46 EST 2002

[Tim]
> We've been decoding them [base64 text sections] almost since The
Beginning.
> Quoted-printable too.  We aren't decoding embedded uuencoded sections,
> though.

[Brad Clements]
> (Church lady from SNL)
>
> "Oh, nevermind".

It's unclear -- there have been bugs in decoding base64 before, and may
still be.  Why did you ask originally?  For example, perhaps that spam got
classified as ham, and you didn't see any of the decoded spammy words in the
clue list.  In that case, we'd need the original msg to figure out what went
wrong.