[spambayes-dev] Dev environment setup

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:13:17 EST 2023

I don't think SpamBayes has any current developers and most work dried
up even before Python 3 was ready. Modern Outlook also hasn't been
tested. So I suspect you are probably on your own here, but those of us
left holding the keys would be happy to arrange any doc etc changes you
might make get committed if possible.

Cheers,

Mark