[spambayes-dev] Spambayes and the Debian Project

Amedee Van Gasse amedee.vangasse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:32:19 CEST 2015

I am somewhat familiar with software packaging in Debian and Ubuntu, and I
was aware that Spambayes is included in Debian - that's how I installed it
on my server. So in theory this would make me the ideal intermediary
between the Spambayes project and a Debian package maintainer. However I
have neither the time nor the interest to take up a long term engagement.
I am willing to make a one time effort and take a look at the bug reports
in Debian's package tracker and figure out why they haven't reached the
Spambayes-dev mailing list.

Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at vangasse.eu