[spambayes-dev] SpamBayes classifier to the arabic language _ Help

nάjwά Aℓнάrвί najw2 at live.com
Fri Feb 22 23:49:52 CET 2013

Hello ..

I have a graduation project and decide to use a spambayes technique to classification arabic spam email by  the python environment .
My questions  how i can to run it with the python programming language ,what is the packages that  must to use it with python .
How i can to linking this technique with another preprocessing technique . How  it  can work with arabic language .
How can I pass messages to the training and testing process .

Please, I need urgent Help .

thanks ):