[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Thunderbayes options

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jul 7 21:35:46 CEST 2008

  Jesse> Sounds like a problem in ThunderBayes, which is distinct from
  Jesse> SpamBayes.  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4025
  Jesse> says ThunderBayes "1.0.1 is a bug fix release. It fixes issues with
  Jesse> version, an upgrade might fix your problem.  Otherwise, you should
  Jesse> probably contact the ThunderBayes developers.

I exchanged email with the ThunderBayes author several months ago about
sucking its source into the SpamBayes repository.  He's discontinued
development, so it makes some sense to pick it up.  OTOH, the SpamBayes crew
isn't overburdened with developers just sitting around twiddling their
thumbs, so we might not be able to give it much more love than it's
currently receiving.

Is there *anyone* in the SpamBayes community with an interest in
ThunderBayes and some time to devote to making sure it works with the
current version of SpamBayes?  Since it's (probably?) written in JavaScript
it might be worthwhile to cast our net into that community.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
------