[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Outlook express

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Mon Dec 8 11:00:45 CET 2008

Hi Amedee,

> But what about the Spambayes wiki on http://www.entrian.com/sbwiki?
> As far as I can tell, that one isn't in Subversion.
> I think, whoever made that wiki several years ago did a great job with the
> technology that was available at the time.

Thanks, and point taken.  8-)

The wiki has needed a facelift for years, and an update to the main
website would give me the kick up the arse that I need to crack on and
do it.  I'll be happy to upgrade it to the current version of
MoinMoin, update the look and feel to match yours, and improve the
navigational integration between the main site and the wiki.

Many thanks for volunteering to update the site!

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com