[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Outlook express

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:27:21 CET 2008

[dropping spambayes]

Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
> The "Outlook Express" question seems to pop up a lot.
> And to be honest, the website is a bit confusing for muggles.
>
> I am learning myself to build websites with Drupal and I'm looking for a
> project to get some experience. I think I may have some spare time in the
> upcoming weeks. Is it OK if I try to make a concept for a new Spambayes
> website, in Drupal?

I know nothing about Drupal, but my only real concerns would be that the
website remains text based in CVS/SVN, and that we need not rely on an
individual's web server (ie, ideally the site can still be served by
sourceforge or any other "vanilla" http server.  Apart from that, I'd be
happy to be an improved site.

Cheers,

Mark