[spambayes-dev] Release?

Fredrik Rodland frodland at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:19:29 CEST 2007

I've given it a try, and it looks great.  Took lots of my image-spams on the
first run-through.  After some training it really seemed to perform really
well, almost all my image-spams are gone!

(BTW: the installer seems to work fine as well) :-)

thx!

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Rødland               Cell: +47 99 21 98 17
Maisen Pedersens vei 1	      AIM:  FredrikRodland
1363 Høvik                    MSN:  msn at rodland.no
Norway                        WEB:  http://rodland.no/