[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Unwanted stock solicitations

Vibe Grevsen grevsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:24:54 CET 2006

skip-2 wrote:

>     Luigi> On windows you cannot use ' to quote a path you have to use ".
>
> *sigh* "fixed" 'again'.
>
> Thx,

Ok, nice work. Your idea with strip and log2 is good I think.

May I ask why you did not use popen3 for the call?  Is there some reason to
avoid it?

                ocr_cmd = ur'ocrad -s %s -c %s "%s"' % (scale, charset,
pnmfile)

                # os.popen3() returns [stdin, stdout, stderr]
                ocr = os.popen3( ocr_cmd )[1]

You're right 9x is no big market, but if it is as easy as this I don't see a
reason not to support it.
Also unicode is really a good idea for localized windows systems.