[spambayes-dev] Paid programmer needed :)

Dreas van Donselaar dreas at emailaccount.nl
Tue May 31 08:44:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,

We are building a commercial antispam application (free for personal use
though) based on SpamBayes. We are currently looking for a Python programmer
with SpamBayes experience, to assist us in developing our software further.
We are definately not just a copy, and have a different model. So far
however people without too much SpamBayes experience managed to either break
the cleanliness of the code or rewrite functionality that was already there.
We are trying to avoid this :)

Please contact me on an IM when interested!

MSN:  <mailto:dreas at emailaccount.nl> dreas at emailaccount.nl
AIM: dreas1983
Y!: dreasvandonselaar
Skype: dreasvandonselaar