[spambayes-dev] sb_imapfilter with multiple accounts

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 18 04:18:45 CET 2005

> Come to think of it, username + server name is also not
> enough for me: I also use different settings for the same
> user name/server name combination, but for different folders.

I agree that username + server name would be better (though the filename is
getting rather long now!).  I wonder that your case is somewhat extreme...
:)

>> Alternatively, there could just be a list of option files
>> in the main option file.
>
> This will probably have to be the way to go.

The other solution seemed tidier, but this should work and would be more
flexible.  It will be more work to implement, though, since
process.

>> For now I'll make a local patch to see whether it actually works...

Sounds good :)  I'm happy to back out what I checked in.

=Tony.Meyer