[spambayes-dev] SpamBayes Core

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 7 00:06:34 CEST 2004

> I see many source files, but I am interested in the ones
> which actually identify the mail as spam or ham.

In addition to what Kenny said: you probably just want classifier.py and
tokenizer.py.  If you use tokenizer.tokenize to convert a message to tokens,
and then pass it through classifier's spamprob() function, you'll get a
score.  How much of the rest you need depends on what you want to do,
exactly.  You could try reading the README-DEVEL.txt file, too - IIRC it
still has explanations of many of the eldest parts.

> The wiki didn't seem to offer much other than end user support.

You know the rule about finding something 'missing' on a wiki, I presume
<wink>.

=Tony Meyer