[spambayes-dev] button ideas (oh boy)

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:59:19 CEST 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:
> To be honest, I don't really care about the graphic at all, but this
> does look quite nice.  I would say that we probably should stick with
> the standard "Python Powered" logo, though:
>
> <http://www.python.org/community/logos.html>
>
> Apart from that, it looks ok to me.  Does anyone else have an opinion?

I definitely agree that we should stick with the standard "Python Powered"
logo if we make any changes to the graphics.  While the new graphic does
look nice, I don't have any problem with the old one and I'm not sure
there's a need to change the graphics just for the sake of changing them.

On the other hand, if we had a consistent "branding" involving graphics and
styling for the Web site, the Outlook add-in graphics, and the Web UI for
sb_server and friends, then that might be worth more.

--
Kenny Pitt