[spambayes-dev] ui.html - How to force to make changes?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:15:57 EST 2004

Dwukierunkowe Gadu Gadu na WAP-Administrator wrote:
> I modified ui.html after that i ran setup_all.py, but after compiling
> package I didn't see the changes.
>

> How to force changes in ui.html to make present?

First make sure that you have resourcepackage properly installed.  Then
you need to run the proxy once from the command line before running
setup_all.py.  The ui_html.py file will be regenerated when sb_server.py
(or pop3proxy_tray.py) is executed, but it is not done automatically by
setup_all.py.

--
Kenny Pitt