[spambayes-dev] req for a radio interview on SB

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Mar 10 19:21:16 EST 2004

I've received a request to do a brief chat on some radio show about
technology talking about SpamBayes. Does anyone have a burning desire
to be  on radio? I'm happy enough to do it, but if someone's got a
really strong desire to do this, let me know.

BTW, how many other SB folks are going to be at PyCon? I'm going to
be there (obviously, if you check the list of talks ;) - hope to see
a bunch of you there!

Anthony