[spambayes-dev] Fwd: [Spambayes] SpamBayes: sponsorship accepted!

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Jan 21 11:52:57 EST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:19:22 -0600, Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

> Why not have these guys cut their checques to the PSF?

Sure, that's what I was thinking... In general, it'd be best if things
went that way.  I'm just checking in to make sure that more than one of us
doesn't try to interact with these guys... if someone else would be
better, fine, otherwise, I'm quite willing to do it, and handle these kind
of things in the future.  I think this will happen at least a few more
times...

Interesting thing is, we got this award and we've not even gone beat
yet... :)

--

Tim Stone