[spambayes-dev] Call for Papers -- FirstConference on Email and Anti-Spam

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 12 22:13:17 EST 2004

Would anyone be interested in co-authoring a paper for this with me?  I'm
thinking a full 8-page 'industry' paper including lots of testing results,
although I'm not certain what the exact focus would be (3 months is plenty
of time to do it, anyway).

It's unlikely that I'll be able to go (it's just too far from NZ), although
I'd really like to go to IAAI'04, which is just before it (as is AAAI'04),
and if I manage that somehow I'd certainly go (whether presenting or not).

It's more than likely we'd have a version 1.0 out by the submission
deadline, which would also be nice.

=Tony Meyer