[spambayes-dev] Incremental training results

Eli Stevens (WG.c) listsub at wickedgrey.com
Fri Jan 9 19:28:10 EST 2004

T. Alexander Popiel wrote:

> Aye, there are not yet published tools for building the summary graphs.
> I've thrown together snippets of shell scripts to merge graphs, but
> that's not generally useful (since most of our comrades are running
> that blighted OS known as Windows, which doesn't even have a decent
> tail command!).

All the more reason to do as much as possible in Python.  ;)  I must
admit that I'm a bit of a polyplat(?) - at work and home, I run Windows
and Linux side-by-side, so I don't usually think of those kinds of things.

Tony - the graphs on your web site looked suspiciously like Excel.  ;)
Would having .csv output make life easy in terms of making graphs?

> As Skip mentioned, the BAYESCUSTOMIZE environment variable is your
> friend, here.  That and a could for loops should help a lot.

Yes, that was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, my thanks to
you both.  :)

Eli