[spambayes-dev] Enhanced Outlook statistics display

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Dec 9 22:57:00 CET 2004

[Tony Meyer]
> I've wondered about putting up the spam "cost" as calculated by the
> various testtools scripts (by default 10*fp+fn+0.2*unsure).

One other thought - I suppose there maybe ought to be four weights - fp, fn, ham-unsure and spam-unsure.  Maybe people care more about ham ending up in the unsure folder than they do about spam going there, or vice-versa.  One more item for my hypothetical research project, anyway <wink>.

=Tony.Meyer