[spambayes-dev] URGENT: covermount cd-rom Clickx Magazine

Johan Vandecasteele | Minoc johan.vandecasteele at minoc.com
Mon Dec 6 14:57:21 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm Johan Vandecasteele, marketingmanager of Belgium's leading computer
consumer magazines Clickx Magazine and PC Magazine. We are including a free
covermount cd-rom with our Clickx Magazine (January 11 2005), and we would
like to include freeware anti-spam software SpamBayes on that cd.

Can you please tell us if we can include the software on our cd-rom. Please
visit our website www.clickxmagazine.be for information on our magazine. The
download link to our mediakit (Dutch of French only - sorry) is
http://sales.minoc.com/newsletter/Mediakit Minoc Business Press 2004 FR.pdf
- it will give you some idea of our company and portfolio.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Johan Vandecasteele

Johan Vandecasteele
marketingmanager
Clickx Magazine / PC Magazine / Smart Business Strategies
 <mailto:johan.vandecasteele at minoc.com> johan.vandecasteele at minoc.com

Tel: +32 14/44.20.61
Fax: +32 14/44.20.66

http://www.clickxmagazine.be/