[spambayes-dev] train on missing headers?

sean darcy seandarcy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:35:58 EDT 2004

[ I posted this before, but it didn't show up. So if it does...]

Now that there a fix for missing headers, I realize how much of my spam is
in fact missing headers, esp. Subject headers. But when I look at clues,
missing headers isn't one of them.  Most of this spam is classed as either
unsure or ham. Maybe continued training will sort this out.

I seems to me that missing a header has lots of predictive value. Can this
be incorporated in the spambayes tokens/clues?

sean