[spambayes-dev] 1.0a6 Release candidates

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Sep 19 03:08:33 EDT 2003

Tony,

1.0a6 works like a charm for me (POP3 proxy on WinXP).  Thanks for
building it (it's always more work than you think it will be 8-)

One packaging nit: you should number release candidates as such, eg.
1.0a6rc1 - otherwise there could be several 1.0a6 packages floating
around, and it's hard to tell which is which.

One functionality nit: setup.py nicely removed my old scripts, but didn't
remove the corresponding .pyc files (some of the script import each other,
which is why you get .pyc files).

I'll fix up README_DEVEL.txt and setup.py this weekend, unless someone
beats me to it.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com