[spambayes-dev] Feature freeze & branch

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 11 13:39:33 EDT 2003

IIRC it wasn't really discussed, but I presume that the way things will go
is that in a couple of weeks or so (whenever we don't seem to be getting any
more 1.0a5 bug reports, and have fixed all the open ones), we'll put out
1.0b1, then after a similar period, 1.0rc1 and 1.0.

All of this makes quite a while before new features are added.  What about
opening a cvs branch for 1.1 that we can merge back in after 1.0 is
released, which isn't feature frozen?  Any objections?  Better ideas?

=Tony Meyer