[spambayes-dev] pop3proxy suggestion

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Wed Sep 10 10:11:23 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:

>       Tony> Where are you thinking of putting the score?  In a column of it's
>     Tony> own?  After the 'show clues' link?  If you describe what you want,
>     Tony> I can add it for you easily enough.
>
> I think it belongs in its own column.  One reason for separating it out is
> that eventually it would be nice to allow users to sort their review page by
> From, Subject or score.

This could become valuable down the road, assuming that there really is value to
keeping a balance between spam and ham in training. I currently train on every
message. Of my two proxies, one is staying pretty closely balanced (lots of list
and admin ham), but the other has been trained on Spam: 11691 Ham: 7288. I can
see potential value in training that on all ham, all unsures, and borderline
spam to avoid the growing imbalance.

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,