[spambayes-dev] 1.0a5 Release

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Sep 9 22:05:28 EDT 2003

> My settings *are* saved when I hit the Save button in either
> the options page or the advanced options page, I just don't get the
> changeopts page to confirm that it has been done.

The only thing I can see causing this is re-reading the options causing
a crash.  (This would mean that your config file was updated, but that
changes weren't made until you restarted the proxy).

You're not using gdbm, are you?  A bug was just fixed that might cause
this to occur.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what it is, although it would be
good to clarify that what I've said above is the case (to check, add an
extra server - doesn't matter if it really exists - and check if the
front page says that you are proxying it).

=Tony Meyer