[spambayes-dev] Procmail documentation

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Sep 9 20:46:19 EDT 2003

I've updated the README.txt file to reflect the new script names, but I
don't know how to finish off the procmail/"command line training" sections.

At the moment the example procmail script and the instructions for command
line training use hammie.py, but hammie.py is no longer around.  I'm
guessing that sb_filter.py and sb_mboxtrain.py are the correct replacements,
but I don't really know what the correct parameters are.  Could someone that
uses this setup check in the appropriate changes?

Thanks,
Tony