[spambayes-dev] 404 - spambayes-1.0a5.zip not found error at sf and mirrors

Russ Ferriday russf at topia.com
Mon Sep 8 15:27:42 EDT 2003

At 04:05 PM 9/8/2003 -0500, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>This is the canonical location of the distributed files:
>
>     https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61702
>
>What URL were you looking at which gave you the error?
I followed the link above and tried the latest zip and tar.gz . Next page
lets me select a mirror. I tried several. All gave 404 - example
http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/spambayes/spambayes-1.0a5.zip

And when I backup to the containing folder, I see the previous versions, so
the reast of the path is correct. Seems 1.0a5 has not mirrored correctly.

--r

Russ Ferriday
Chief Consultant
iTec Solutions