[spambayes-dev] Re: Mind if I commit a new contrib/spambayes.el?

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Wed Oct 15 01:18:09 EDT 2003

"Tony Meyer" <tameyer at ihug.co.nz> writes:

> I just received this, which, since you're updating the README, you
> might be willing to integrate also?

I'm worried that the README is too big already.  Would it be
inappropriate to say this cookbook would be best placed on a Wiki page,
or maybe in some multi-page hypertext documentation (like the Python
documentation, for instance)?

I'm afraid of confusing people with too much information in that README,
although I'm not too firm in my convictions on this one :)

Neale