[spambayes-dev] Re: Three patches for better Evolution integration

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 21:49:54 EST 2003

[Barry Warsaw]
> I've uploaded three patches to SF.
>
> I think these patches are pretty stable now.  Evolution is very nicely
> filtering spam and unsures.  Anybody mind if I check these into the
> cvs head?  (Anthony thought it would be okay.)

Well, you're a SpamBayes project admin, so if you can't check something in,
you're sorely in need of learning to abuse your power!  Sounds fine to me.

For those who don't know, Ximian's Evolution is a free email client for
Linux and Solaris, obviously aiming to mimic Outlook look-&-feel (but, one
hopes, not Outlook's variety of baffling bugs).  If Barry keeps honking on
this day and night for the next month, Ximian might be half as pleasant to
use with SpamBayes as Mark's Outlook addin <wink>.