[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] Outlook Envelope Tray Icon

Chris Dellario cdellario at whatif-productions.com
Fri Nov 7 14:43:37 EST 2003

Because, unfortunately, some of us have co-workers (boss, boss's boss,
any number of department heads, etc) who expect us to have read an email
a few minutes after they've sent it.  Those of us who have the privilege
of working offset are often expected to reply sooner than others to
"prove" that we're working.

Chris Dellario
Lead Engineer
Whatif Productions LLC