[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-761318 ] Moved mail is unfiltered

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 26 11:22:05 EDT 2003

Bugs item #761318, was opened at 2003-06-26 12:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=761318&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I use Outlook's rules wizard to move my emails to
a different folder, they aren't filtered by the add-in.

Both the inbox, where the message arrives for a second
before the rule is used, and the destination folder,
where the message is moved by the rule, are listed as
folders that should be filtered by the add-in.

The spam that arrives is given a spam score but not
filtered accordingly.

This is an excerpt from the log for a piece of spam that
was given a rating of 100%:
Message 'Get Your NEW Car ASAP' had a Spam
classification of 'Yes'
Training on message 'Get Your NEW Car ASAP' -  trained
as good
Training on message 'Get Your NEW Car ASAP' -  trained
as spam

It was trained as spam because I clicked the "Delete as
Spam" button, not because of the filtering.

I have Outlook 2002 SP-2.  I'm using the latest binary of
the add-in (SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe).  The
spam filtering works fine for all other mail that's left in
the inbox and not moved by a rule.