[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Support Requests-756965 ] I sent in the OCX/DLL problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 18 19:17:58 EDT 2003

Support Requests item #756965, was opened at 2003-06-18 18:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498104&aid=756965&group_id=61702

Category: Install Problem (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Still having the same problem. I went to Tools, Options,
Other, Advanced Options, and then looked at the Comm
Add-ins, and there was nothing there. The Add-In
Manager had nothing checked, Custom forms had
nothing. I looked on every page and had nothing
checked. What do I do to make the Spambayes install
work?