[spambayes-dev] Spontaneous training in Outlook addin?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 23:45:44 EDT 2003

[Tony Meyer]
> Similarly, I wonder if the pop3proxy folk have just read the archived
> messages and are also just re-training.

You can put your mind to rest about that one!  Mailing lists basically exist
to discuss the same twelve topics forever, and nobody but the obsessed read
the archives.  It doesn't help either that pipermail-style archives are
essentially impossible to search.

IOW, if people have a problem, you can bet we'll hear about it -- endlessly.