[spambayes-dev] Getting write access to cvs

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 21:48:24 EDT 2003

[Adam Walker]
> It would appear that I can't close dupes unless I'm assigned to the
> project.

I'm afraid that's so -- unless somebody with a free year on their hands
learns how to set up a cvs_acls script on SF.

> But, I CAN add comments pointing to the earlier bug.

Yup, and it's appreciated.  Since you pitched in with helpful comments, I
added you (xenogeist) to the project before your enthusiasm wanes <wink>.
It would be prudent if you cleared changes to the Outlook addin with Mark at
the start.  Welcome!