[spambayes-dev] Getting write access to cvs

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sun Jul 20 02:38:37 EDT 2003

Patches are a rare fruit in the open source world <wink>. I had created a
CVS front-end for Gnome back in the day. Over the course of the project I
received many bug report, many feature requests, many suggestions on which
programming language I should switch to, but only one patch.

<snip>

> Unfortunately, I don't think the patch is correct (but clearly the bug is
> real).   I've added a comment to the bug - please see if it makes sense
> and
> if you can make a new one.

Agreed. I've changed the code and submitted a new patch.

Thanks,
Adam