[spambayes-dev] New sort+group.py

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 21:41:53 EST 2003

[Tim]
>> Ah, fiddlesticks -- does someone here still give a rip about Python
>> 2.2?

[T. Alexander Popiel]
> Yeah, I do.  There are no more recent versions packaged for Debian
> stable. Sorry.  This will likely change when sarge makes it to
> stable... but that's likely not going to happen for at least 6 months.

Heh.  You're on a Linux system and can't upgrade a package?  Makes me glad
I'm running Windows, where others don't dictate what I can run on my own
machine <wink>.

I made sort+group.py 2.2.3-friendly, far as I can tell, but since 2.3 came
out I don't use 2.2 for anything anymore -- if I introduce more
incompatibilities, I won't know.