[spambayes-dev] 1.0a5 release [was: SpamBayes Readme]

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Aug 27 15:23:49 EDT 2003

> Maybe we should go into feature freeze after 1.0a5 is
> released, so we can focus on bug fixes.

What about we combine this with Richie's suggestion:

 * We release 1.0a5 any time now.
 * We rename the scripts and move them into the scripts directory and
cut the backwards compatibility code from the options and immediately
release 1.0a6.
 * We go into feature freeze for a while and then release 1.0b1.

(All this excludes the Outlook2000 directory, of course ;)

=Tony Meyer