[spambayes-dev] A weird trick for Outlook Express users

Romain GUY romain.guy at jext.org
Tue Aug 19 02:31:49 EDT 2003

	I've attached a mail to this mail. It is a .eml file that Outlook Express users can drag and drop into their mailbox. The trick with this mail is that when you read it, a new browser window is opened (IE, Mozilla, Firebird, Opera... according to your default browser choice) directly in the SpamBayes Web Interface. Maybe Outlook Express might actually like it.

	I'm not sure but maybe it would be possible to allow Outlook Express users to manage SpamBayes right from the mail client using tricky email files...

--
Romain GUY
romain.guy at jext.org
http://www.jext.org