[spambayes-dev] SF rankings...

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Aug 18 11:07:01 EDT 2003

>>> "Tim Peters" wrote
> Don't feel too badly for Mark -- I have it on good authority that his is now
> the most widely recognized face in Australia.  It's not from the photograph
> that ran in the Aussie press, it's actually from the "Delete As Spam" frowny
> face icon in the OL addin <wink>.

I have to say, the resemblance _is_ uncanny.

On a more topical note, SB developers might note that Microsoft last week
announced that they were ending Outlook Express development. It will still
be available, but will gradually rot away in favour of the full Outlook.
Amusingly, one of the reasons I saw reported was that Outlook's rather
large footprint is now less of a concern because computers are faster and
have more memory.

Well-if-MS-won't-support-it-why-should-we,
Anthony