[spambayes-dev] Outlook Manager dialog

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Aug 18 09:44:39 EDT 2003

> Ok, The new dialog stuff is checked to cvs. This includes the
> logo (bmp only
> currently), new options, and switched most of the dialogs to
> property pages
> on the manager dialog. Thanks to the rc file and Mark's
> control processor
> framework moving controls to another property page is mostly trivial.

It looks pretty good.  I've a few comments though.  I think the property
pages may have gone too far, and should reflect the workflow a little
closer.

Off the top of my head:

* I think "training" should be the second property page - training is the
first thing the user will need to do.
* "Spam" and "Possible Spam" should maybe back back on a single "Filter"
page

This leaves us with:
General, Training, Filter, Filter Now, Advanced

There are a few other tweaks, such as the combos should be list-boxes etc,
but it is looking good.  Thanks!

I'd really like to hear other people's opinions on this too.

Mark.