[Spambayes-announce] Outlook binary 006 available.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jul 29 13:11:46 EDT 2003

Hi all,
  I have just released a new version of the Outlook addin.  We have worked
hard to fix all of the commonly reported bugs in previous versions.  Changes
over the last version include:

    * Bugs for non-English users fixed.
    * Most installation/registration errors finally fixed.
    * Some "message read/unread flag" bugs fixed.  We change the way we save
the Spam score, which has solved at least some such bugs.  There is also a
new save_spam_info configuration option which allows you to disable all
saving of the spam score, should these bugs persist for you.
    * New experimental option allows you to use a timer to process the spam.
This is designed for people who find that SpamBayes misses messages, or
conflicts with the builtin Outlook mail rules.
    * New option to automatically check if you are running the latest copy
of SpamBayes.
    * Installer makes sure Outlook is not running before installation.

If there are any problems, please follow the troubleshooting guide.

Regards,

Mark.