[Soc2015-general] blog requirement for GSoC application

Manuel Paz Arribas mapazarr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:27:19 CET 2015

Dear all,
I am very interested in applying as a student to one of the Astropy
affiliated packages (Gammapy) projects. As I read in the application
template
 https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/ApplicationTemplate2015
it is required to have a blog for the GSoC contents. There is another
requirement: GSoC Blog RSS feed, which I don't understand.
Could you tell me what is expected to be written in this field?
I already created a blog in github pages that I'm intending to use for the
details/progress of the GSoC project if my application is accepted:
 http://mapazarr.github.io/gsoc2015_blog/
Could you please tell me if this blog is adequate for the Python Software
Foundation requirements for the GSoC 2015?
Any help is appreciated!
Regards,

Manuel Paz Arribas