[Soc2015-general] Scikit-learn: How to get involved in the project

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:32:58 CET 2015

Hi Pranshu,

The best thing to do is to write to the scikit-image mailing list, which is
here: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/scikit-learn-general.

You can introduce yourself and ask for guidance there. If you already have
some idea about what part of the project or machine learning you're
interested in, it would be good to include that in your first email.

Cheers,
Ralf