[Soc2015-general] Fwd: gsoc15 Project Proposal

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:56:22 CET 2015

Each sub-org has a list of sample ideas. They are much more likely to
accept your proposal if you choose one of their ideas. But you can submit
ideas that you come up with too. I would recommend finding ideas on each
sub-org's idea page that you find interesting and then pursuing those.

There is no need to call me Sir, Jason is fine.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791