[Soc2015-general] Fwd: gsoc15 Project Proposal

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:00:55 CET 2015

Aman,

Please reply-all so that this conversation stays on the list.

Have you read https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2015 thoroughly? If
not, please do so.

The PSF was accepted as mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code.
This means students can apply to them. But the PSF acts as an "umbrella
organization". This means that they simply help administer for a number of
sub-organizations that actually have code projects to work on. You will
need to contact the sub-organization(s) you'd like to work with.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791