[Soc2015-general] leo42 introdaction Gsoc 2014

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Feb 23 08:02:26 CET 2015

On 2015-02-19 4:48 AM, leantros holleman wrote:
> hello i am leandros holleman, an IT sdudent from cyprus
>
> so i want to get in to gsoc for python and i am mostly in to
> scikit-learn,capi-sig or cplusplus-sig... anyone know a mentor i can
> talk to to get more info on this subjects ?
>
> sorry for sending an e-mail over the mailing list before signing up, i
> have subscribed but i am waiting for the confirmation,

Hi Leandros!

I've only just heard from the scikit-learn team that they're hoping to
mentor students this year.

Their ideas page is still pretty sparse:
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/wiki/A-list-of-topics-for-the-GSOC-2015

Andy Mueller, who I'm cc'ing on this email, is the contact person for
scikit-learn and he can probably answer your questions.

  Terri